Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Facilitator Training Documents- Course List of Summer

Hello everyone, once I receive emails from the professors with their syllabi (hopefully!) I will be able to specify in more detail what each class is about. But for now, here are the courses being offered in Summer II:

Course List and Professors for Summer Session II:

CS*0409* E1-Basic Reading Skills
Joan M. Kastner

CS*0409* E2-Basic Reading Skills
Joan M. Kastner

CS*0409* E3-Basic Reading Skills
Susan R. Blinder

CS*0412* E1-Intro to Academic Reading
Susan R. Blinder

CS*0412* E2-Intro to Academic Reading
Victoria M. Rey

CS*0412* E3-Intro to Academic Reading
Victoria M. Rey

CS*0412* E4-Intro to Academic Reading
Nadine I. Knight

CS* 1501* E1-College Reading and Study Skills
Ethel Young

CS* 1501* E2-College Reading and Study Skills
Ethel Young

ENG* 0110* E1- Writing Seminar
Tara Branch

ENG*0110* E3- Writing Seminar
Dianne Danielle

ENG *0110*E4- Writing Seminar
Eugene Simakowicz

ENG*1030*E1-College Composition
Stuart M. Leonard

ENG*1030*E2-College Composition
Mary Coogan

ENG*1030*E3-College Composition
Leslie R. Young

ENG*1030*E4-College Composition
Sarah B. Ghosal

ENG*1030*E5-College Composition
Lisa A. Sisler

ENG*1300*E1-Composition for NNS I
TBA

ESL*0200*E1-English as a Second Language
Sharon Snyder

PSY*1000*E1-General Psychology
Runae Wilson

PSY*1000*E2-General Psychology
Ted Cohen

SOC*1000*E1-Intro to Sociology
James Conyers

SOC*1000*E2-Intro to Sociology
James Conyers

THE*1000*E1-Intro to Theatre
Nadine L. Charlsen

THE*1000*E2-Intro to Theatre
Kathleen Kelly-Sord

1 comment:

  1. Did you forget to add the Math classes, or am I just missing something!? Walsh was wondering what classes were being provided for math, but I don't have a printout and though it would be on here. =(

    ReplyDelete